Saturday, April 12, 2008

"Sticky Bear" teaches your child to read!


During the summer on one of my thrift store outings, I came across
Sticky Bear. Scheduling in " Sticky Bear time" each day, made learning to read very easy. I had no idea what a blessing this would be to my son and myself. After the summer ended, and my little guy started kindergarten, his reading had improved immensely. Today, he can read and write exceptionally well for his age. Doing homework is a breeze and he actually enjoys showing off to friends and family. A parent recently approached me and asked me how I had taught my son to read. I mentioned "sticky bear" but since I had bought it second hand, I couldn't offer her a way of purchasing it. Today, I decided to do a Google search, and was able to find the website. I am very fortunate to have come across this software and I will be using this again to teach my 4 and 2 year old to read.

No comments:

Popular Posts