Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bowling For Real

bowling women
MySpace Graphics

A few months ago there was a serious buzz going around my church that a bowling league may be forming in the near future. I didn't think much about it because bowling had been something that I participated in only a few times in my life. Every time that I went bowling it was loads of fun. Most of the fun was centered around laughing at myself constantly praying for a miracle strike. I never thought that someday it would be a great opportunity to fellowship and reconnect with my husband.

We are now officially in a bowling league and I will be blogging about this occasionally to share our bowling stories. We have both been searching the web on tips to improve our game. I will share our scores with you when they improve a bit more because right now they are down right embarrassing!

1 comment:

Donna Sundblad said...

Years ago our church had a church bowling league and it was the tool I used to introduce my parents to other Christians. To make a long story short, my parents were the first people baptized in the new church building. It's a great opportunity to invite lost friends to join you to SEE Jesus in your everyday life.

Donna Sundblad

Popular Posts