Thursday, June 19, 2008

Under $10 from ETSY.........


I finally earned a little money through Project Wonderful Ads on my blog and decided to treat myself to an Etsy Handmade item. I can't wait to receive this in the mail! I have a pretty green tank top that will compliment it well.

I purchased this after starting a thread for items under $10. The handmade artist that made this is BreeLeeD . Stop by her shop, she has great stuff!

Tomorrow is the first day of summer. Have a blessed and safe summer break!

Check out all of the Etsy Sellers with items under $10.
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5671402

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Glad someone else loves making things for etsy and buy there as well... I just got some amazing lampwork beads and I can't wait to make some jewelry with them!

btw- found your blog via sparks!

Popular Posts