Monday, April 7, 2008

Expectant Mother and Seller List

Here's the the list from today's Forum " Who's Pregnant".
When I prepare the revised list I will go back and put a ( P ) for pregnant and a ( S ) for seller next to the names below.


RaeGun
buttermilkcreek
lushiss
norajane
SalmonStreetStudio
YadaYadaYada
babygoinplaces
beaniedesigns
monsterbugblankets
erinschock
SugarPlumkin
hattrickclothing
Zadyball
makeanddokate88
yarndeb
kunklebaby
vivipod
SimplyEmbellish
SuperflyLullabies
MindyKuen
TickledPinkAndBlue
auryndesign
cloud9designstudio
MamaMay
letallfeet
icyjewelry
honeybee69
BellaRhysDesigns
cmu55
goinggaga

Here's what I need from you guys:

Expecting Mothers: What a list we have going! First of all I would like to say," Congrats" to you and I will be praying for a safe delivery for baby and mom. I need a little bit of information from you. Please forward this information to my email lskcrochet@yahoo.com no later then April 10th. I will need the following:

1. Due Date
2. Sex ( if you know it, if not we will all be surprised!)
3. What # child will this be for you and how many children you have in total.
4. Shop name

Sellers: To avoid spam, please DO NOT contact any of the "mommies to be", about anything that you sale. Any well wishes and needed advice is more then welcomed. We don't want to turn this celebration into a spammy mess. I will make every effort to include a well developed article full of information that I receive from you, along with links to certain items and etsy mini's when available. Please only send me the things that I ask for. We have a pretty good list going and I suspect that it will grow even larger over time. I will also need your information by April 10th. via lskcrochet@yahoo.com Here's what I will need from you.

1. What you sale
2. Discounts if applicable
3. Give one tip to a, " New Mother"
4. Shop name
************************************************************************************
PREVIEW
Here's a preview of our first " Expecting Mothers Group"( unoffical until we vote on a name:)

Thanks goinggaga










Hand Painted Childrens Decor
Convo me before making a purchase and I will give a 10% discount




Enjoy every moment.........they grow up so quickly!

No comments:

Popular Posts